Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Yum Yum Pudding


This is my Grandma Monje's recipe(Sissy calls her Grandma Polk-a-Dotty). Some people call this Chocolate Delight..We call it Yum Yum pudding because it is SO YUMMY!

Here is what you will need:

1 cup flour
1 stick butter, melted
1 cup chopped walnuts
8oz block cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
Tub of Cool Whip
3oz pkg chocolate pudding
3 cups cold milk

Mix flour, butter and nuts.

Spray a 13x9 casserole dish with Pam. Press mixture in bottom of dish.


Bake at 350 degrees until brown. About 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.

Blend cream cheese and powdered sugar. Then fold in 1 cup cool whip.


Spread cream cheese mixture on top of crust. Be very gentle or you will pull up the bottom crust. I used a little Pam on my finger tips to help spread it around better.


Mix pudding with milk, until thick.  Spread on top of cheese layer.


Spread remaining cool whip on top of pudding. I also add chopped walnuts on top of that.


Chill overnight until set.

This was YaYa's birthday cake this year! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment