Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 18th- A day of Blessings!

Today was a GREAT day!!!!!! The blessings have poured down on me, and I have thanked the Lord over and over!

Today started out with Big Daddy taking my van to be looked at because it been making a whining noise AND the engine light was on. We knew we wouldn't be able to afford to get much done but, we needed to see what was wrong with it! Turns out it was the EGR valve/gasket AND the power steering reservoir(If you know what these are raise your hand)  HA HA!
Anyways all I heard was 524 DOLLARS!!! HOLY COW! We don't have an extra 500 just laying around!
By the grace of God the guy checked it out AND FIXED IT FOR FREE!! FREE!!! WOW!!
Between one friend giving me clothes, one friend giving Brother shoes, and now this?!? My faith in the Lord and in people is coming back! :-)

Big Daddy and I decided to go to Maryville to do some shopping later in the day. As we were getting ready to go out I was thinking that Brother needed another little light jacket because the one he had was getting a little snug. And I thought to myself that I would pick one up at a yard sale.

So we get to Target and we are walking through the parking lot and I see a piece of paper on the ground, as we get closer I see "FREE". Big Daddy almost stepped on it and I about had a conniption trying to move him to get to it!

Milano Melts   Mmmm Mmmm Good! :-) Especially when they are FREE!!!
Who loses FREE COUPONS?? Come on People no effort in that! Thank you though!

After I tucked that FREE coupon SAFELY in my coupon binder we get in the store and I make a b-line for the clearance racks! I'm looking though and everything is 4,5,8,10 (In CLEARANCE) then I found it! The perfect little jacket
It says "ROCKER"

Was $8 and I got it for $2. Yes I realize that I could have got it at a yard sale cheaper! But it's new, it's cute, and Brother said he wanted it...LOL That's my story and I'm stickin to it!
Speaking of Brother...How about some before and after? OK BEFORE:

AND AFTER:

His little curles are in a bag and he looks more like a "big boy".  (Not to say it won't be grown back out) :-)
We actually didn't do this today but had just remembered I forgot to share!


Tonight my Baby Girl lost her first tooth! She was very brave and I was so proud of her!
She was so excited and jumping around it was hard to get a picture!
Speaking of pictures she got her school pictures back today...Thanks YaYa and Papa!


This post is my 100th post on my blog!! I want to thank ALL of you for coming here and checking it out and giving me all the feed back that you do! I hope that some of you have tryed my recipes with GREAT results and that you will keep coming back to get new Recipes, Menu Ideas, Bento ideas AND Coupon info (Which I hope to be doing more of) Thank You again!
 AND THANK YOU LORD FOR THE MANY BLESSINGS YOU HAVE GIVEN TO ME. I AM TRYING TO HAND MORE THINGS OVER TO YOU AND I KNOW THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE OK! I AM SO GLAD FOR THE CHANGES YOU MADE IN MY LIFE, I KNOW NOW THAT I WAS NOT IN A GOOD PLACE BEFORE! I FEEL BETTER MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY SINCE I HAVE BEEN AWAY FROM THAT SITUATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment