Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Monday, May 16, 2011

Tuna Salad

Tuna Salad



1 can tuna in water, drained
1 can tuna in oil, slightly drained
1/4 cup red onion, chopped
1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
1/4 cup red pepper, chopped
1/4 cup water chestnuts, chopped
1-2 Tbsp mayo (your preference)
Garlic Powder
Salt
Pepper

In medium bowl/container add all ingredients and mix well. That's it..SUPER EASY and VERY tasty!


This is especially good with the Special K Multi-grain crackers! OR the Triscuit crackers I got for FREE  :-)
Sorry about the pictures- It's hard to photograph tuna and make it appealing  Ha Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment