Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Shopping 5-17

Today was a good shopping day! :-)  Here are my good deals today:
 ****PAID $3.90****   Saved $47.89!!!!

Here is how I did it:

6 Wisk-on sale $3.99
Use $2/1 coupon(from Sunday paper) pay $1.99 get back $2 catalina coupon!
So FREE!!  There was plenty and I was told they were ordering extra for later in the week so I had NO problem getting 6 of them!  :-)

4 Garden Delight Pasta- on sale for .75 
Use $1/1 coupon(from Sunday paper).25 money maker at my store

1 Velveeta Shells and Cheese- $1.99
Use $1 coupon (Big Daddy had to have these)

2 Kool-Aid singles- On sale $1.
(A REALLY GREAT guy @ my Kroger store gave me a $1/2 coupon) So I paid $1 for 2! Then we got ANOTHER $1/2 Catalina

My total paid today was $15.90 and then I got the $12 catalina coupons which I can use on next weeks trip! So $3.90 total!


Big Daddy went back for me later when he went to get Sissy. Here is what he got:
His total WITH TAX was *** .46 CENTS ***  Saved $17.12

The candy bars were FREE and he used the same coupons on the pasta. Used the other Kool-aid Catalina and it printed another one!

WALMART

Paid $7.21  Saved $8.04

Pull Up Wipes $1.64
Use $1/1 coupon(from Sunday paper) and pay .64cents each

Italian and French bread marked down to .90cents each. Sliced and put in freezer for toast!

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers $1.97
Use $1.50/2 coupon makes them .47cents each

Black Flag Fly Swatter .98cents
Use $1/1 Black Flag coupon (Sundays paper) = FREE plus .02 overage!

Today was a GREAT DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment