Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Menu 7-18/7-24-11


I'm still here guys! I'm sorry that I haven't been around. We had our yard sale Wednesday-Saturday and I am exhausted! I Finally finished the menu late last night. I am hoping that I will have a lazy day soon and can get some new recipes up! :-)

We don't have anything planned for this week so we will just see what we can get in to! :-)
The menu didn't go as planned last week so I do have some carry over meals...

Here is what's on the menu:

Monday:
Cereal
Sandwich w/Chips and Pickle
Beef and Bean Taco Salad-(New)

Tuesday:
Yogurt w/Granola
L.O.'s
Asian Chicken Kabobs w/Rice (Carry Over)

Wednesday:
Eggs and Toast
Corn dog Muffins (Carry Over)
Lasagna Subs w/ Salad

Thursday:
Smoothie w/Granola
Cheese,Crackers,Turkey w/Fruit Salad
Roasted Chicken w/Veggies

Friday:
Breakfast Bars (Carry Over) from Feeding the Kids Cookbook
L.O.'s
Pancakes w/Eggs and Turkey Bacon

Saturday:
Crustless Quiche(Carry Over)
L.O.'s
Grilled Apple Chicken

Sunday:
Breakfast Burritos (Carry Over)
YOYO
Hamburgers on Grill  w/HM Sweet Potato Fries and Baked Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment