Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Monday, July 25, 2011

Menu 7-25/7-31-11


I CAN NOT believe that July is almost over! School starts in 3 weeks!! Lots to do!

We are taking Sissy for a Fun Day this week. Then we have to spend a day going through clothes,shoes,etc... Then Mom/Daughter school shopping day! :-) Busy week!

So here is my plan for the week:

Monday:
Cereal
Sandwich w/chips and pickles
Grilled Apple Chicken w/Rice

Tuesday:
Yogurt,Fruit and Granola
L.O.'s
Taco Salad

Wednesday:
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwich
Picnic
Eat Out

Thursday:
   ?
Taco Muffins
Pork Chops w/Mixed Veggies

Friday:
Smoothie
Eat Out
  ?

Saturday:
Breakfast Burritos
Southwest Chicken Salad
Grilled Pizza

Sunday:
Biscuits and Gravy w/Eggs and Sausage
YOYO
Spaghetti w/Green beans and Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment