Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Giant Breakfast Cookies


Giant Breakfast Cookies

1 cup butter, melted
¾ cup honey
2 eggs
1 t. salt
1 t. cinnamon
1 t. baking soda
1 t. vanilla
½ cup buttermilk
2 cups whole wheat flour
2 cups whole rolled oats
1 cup raisins or chocolate chips

Mix butter, honey, eggs, salt, cinnamon, soda, vanilla and buttermilk.

 Stir in flour and oats.

 Fold in raisins or chocolate chips.

Scoop heaping tablespoons of dough onto a cookie sheet.

Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.

 Allow cookies to cool 3-4 minutes on cookie sheet before removing cookies to cool on a wire rack.


Brother says :"Mmmm...Momma Cookieeeee"


 


*Please excuse the morning hair...  :-)
*I got this recipe originally from my favorite website, Heavenly Homemakers

No comments:

Post a Comment