Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Menu 9-26/10-2-11

HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!


I am so glad that Fall is here! It is my favorite time of the year! The weather is getting colder and I can't wait to take a ride in the mountains to see the leaves! :-)

We have a few things going on this week that changed my menu. My birthday is tomorrow so I didn't make any plans, just going to see what I feel like. :-)
We have plans for Saturday so I am taking an OFF day then as well.

I will not be posting any shopping trips this week because I didn't see anything I needed at the drug stores and I ended up only getting produce and such at Kroger, nothing great. But, I did save some money this week so I can put that up for stock-up items!

Monday:
Cereal w/Fresh Fruit
Bento/Beef and Cabbage Soup(New)
Birthday :-)

Tuesday:
Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes w/Fresh Fruit
Bento/Sandwiches
Homemade Chicken Nuggets(freezer),Annie's Mac and Cheese w/Raw Veggies

Wednesday:
Scrambled Eggs.Turkey Bacon and Whole Wheat Biscuits
School/L.O.s
Goulash w/Salad and Green Beans

Thursday:
Oatmeal w/Bananas
Bento/L.O.s
Pork Steaks,Sweet Potatoes,Corn on Cob and Applesauce

Friday:
Omelet w/Toast and Salsa
Bento/Cheese and Crackers w/Fresh Fruit
LaCarretas

Saturday:
O
   F
      F   DAY!   :-)

Sunday:
YOYO
YOYO
Beef and Broccoli w/Rice,Egg Rolls and Fortune Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment