Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Menu 4-14/4-21-13


Enjoying this beautiful weather, kids and I went and fed the ducks at the park. :-)
Getting all the patio furniture out and grilling steaks today.

Monday:
Egg and Ham Sandwich
Bento/Juice
Schnitzel,Taters,Green beans, Tomato&Onion

Tuesday:
Juice
Bento/*Daddy's Choice*
Low Country Grill

Wednesday:
Juice
Bento/*Daddy's Choice*
Grilled Chicken,Squash and Zucchini, Broccoli, and Sweet Potato

Thursday:
HB Eggs,Tomato, Avocado, and Turkey Bacon
Juice/Bento
*Game*  Hot Dogs,Chili, and Chips

Friday:
Oatmeal with Fresh Fruit
Juice/Bento
Freezer Meal

Saturday:
* YaYas
       Choice*
?

Sunday:
Biscuits,Eggs, and Sausage
?
Meatloaf, Taters,Peas, and rolls




No comments:

Post a Comment