Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Menu 6-10/6-16-13



Monday:
Biscuit and Gravy Casserole
Salad
Sweet Potato Taco Packet with Corn

Tuesday:
Smoothie
*Daddys Choice*
?

Wednesday:
Cereal with Fruit
Creamy Avocado Chicken Salad
?

Thursday:
Smoothie
*Daddys Choice*
Fish with Rice and Veggies

Friday:
Muffins with Yogurt and Fruit
Sandwiches
Marinated Chicken with Roasted Veggies

Saturday:
?
Buffalo Chicken Rolls
?

Sunday:
Pancakes,Eggs, Bacon, and Sausage
?
Steak,Baked Potato, and Baked Beans


No comments:

Post a Comment