Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pipe Cleaners and a Colander



As much as I love playing with my kids and doing activities with them,I still have to get my house clean sometimes. Otherwise Big Daddy starts talking about trading me in for a new "model" and stuff.

I am always on the lookout for things that Brother can do with little to no help.
This was a great 20 minute activity for my 3 year old to do while I got laundry sorted and started and Sissy got her laundry put up.

All you need is Pipe Cleaners and a colander! Very simple yet fun!



When I got everything out Brother decided that this was to be his hat!

As you can see it's as simple as sticking the pipe cleaners in the holes of the colander!







Great fun, and gives you time to make dinner, fold clothes,etc..
My 8 year old also liked doing this, although it obviously didn't hold her attention as long. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment