Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Friday, February 25, 2011

Bean Dip


Sissy wanted something new in her lunch box....a new dip. So I found this recipe in Feeding the Kids
And it is SO EASY I let her make it herself!

Here is what you will need:


1 can fat free Refried Beans
1 cup salsa (this is good recipe to use up bottom of salsa jar)  :-)
1/2 cup cheese ( We used Mexican b/c it was almost gone and I wanted to use it up)

Combine beans and salsa in microwavable bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes. Add cheese on top and continue to microwave until cheese is melted.



She was VERY proud of HER Bean Dip!!!   

Also from the same night:
Do you know what happens when you are on the phone with Walmart customer service trying to find out where your husbands TV is and why it isn't at your blankety blank blank house????


Your kids steal your camera and take 50 pictures in 5 minutes....this was the best one!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment