Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crispy Chicken


Here is what you will need:

3 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Cumin (the cumin is good ,however, would have been fine with salt and pepper and maybe paprika)
1 large egg
1 cup panko bread crumbs (recipe calls for Italian but, I only had plain on hand)
4 chicken breasts
  1. Whisk egg and cumin in a medium bowl.
  2. Spread bread crumbs out on wax paper (I loved this idea...less dishes)
  3. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then coat in bread crumbs
  4. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken 10 minutes turning every few minutes until crisp.
I made a salad of tomato, red onion and avocado drizzled with a little olive oil , lime juice, salt and pepper.

This chicken is so good and the corn and salad went well with it! Would be a GREAT Summer night dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment