Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Menu 3-7/3-13


I have lots going on this week, getting ready for Sissy's Birthday party. So, I wanted quick meals all week. These meals all fall under quick or Big Daddy can make  :-)
I'm trying to get some of the "cold weather" food out of the freezers, so I can start getting "grilling weather" food put in!  

Here is what we are having this week:

Monday:
Cereal
Bento
Crispy Chicken w/Tomato,Onion, and Avocado

Tuesday:
Giant Breakfast Cookies
Bento
Steak, Baked Potato, Baked Beans, Mushrooms and Onions

Wednesday:
Fruit and Granola
Bento
Hamburgers, Mac&Cheese, and Corn

Thursday:
Yogurt w/Fruit
Bento
Pork and Potato Skillet w/Applesauce

Friday:
Muffins w/Grapes
Bento
Veggie Soup(from freezer)w/Cornbread

Saturday:
BLT
L.O.'s
PWs Chicken Spaghetti(from freezer)w/Green Beans and Toast

Sunday:
Biscuits and Gravy w/Sausage and Eggs
PARTY
Beef and Broccoli w/Rice and Fortune Cookie

Extra:
Turkey Meatballs
Banana Bread

What are y'all having this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment