Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Menu 3-14/3-20

Today was Sissy's 6th Birthday Party, we had a blast with friends and family! It was a B-e-a-U-TIFUL day in East TN so after the party Big Daddy and I went on a 5 mile walk...just the two of us!  :-) 
This week is slowing down but we still have a few things going on. I carried some things over that we didn't get to last week.

Here is what we are having this week:

Monday:
Fruit Salad
Bento
Pork Tenderloin w/Rice Pilaf

Tuesday: (Sissy's Birthday choices)
Cereal
Birthday Bento
Hot Dogs w/the works, Chips and raw veggies and dip

Wednesday:
Oatmeal
Bento
Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Peas

Thursday:
Fruit
Bento
Southwestern Chicken and Rice

Friday:
Yogurt w/granola
Bento
Meatloaf Pita Sandwiches w/raw veggies and dip

Saturday:
Omelet w/Toast
*Going to a Birthday Party*
Reuben w/Chips and pickle

Sunday:
Breakfast Casserole
L.O.s or Picnic
Steak, Baked Potato, Baked Beans and Mushrooms w/onions

No comments:

Post a Comment