Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Menu 3-28/4-3



I am skipping breakfast this week because Sissy has not been interested at all and it just turns into a big hassle first thing in the morning! Also every lunch is Bento, so I am just putting the dinners on here through the week. 

Monday:
Garlic Roasted Chicken w/Alexia Frozen Mixed Veggies(Pictured Above)

Tuesday:
Hamburger Steak and Gravy w/Mac and Cheese and Peas

Wednesday:
Pulled Pork w/Corn on Cob and Cole Slaw

Thursday:
Spaghetti w/Green Beans and Toast

Friday:
Turkey Hash

Saturday:
Pancake and Sausage Muffins
Egg Salad Sandwich w/Chips
Crabby Patties  w/Roasted Potatoes and Raw Veggies

Sunday:
Biscuits, Eggs and Bacon
*Cook Out for YaYas Birthday! Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Bratwurst, Grilled Mixed Veggies, etc...
Grilled Chicken Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment