Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Menu 6-13/6-19

Such a PRETTY picture! :-)
Will be posting this week about where this is and how Big Daddy and I "ran away"!

For now, here is the menu for this week including Fathers Day. I am trying to clean out the freezer some!

Monday:
Yogurt w/Fruit Salad
Quesadilla
PW Chicken Spaghetti(Freezer)

Tuesday:
Cinnamon Toast(Freezer) w/Applesauce
L.Os
Enchilada Stuffed Shells(Freezer)

Wednesday:
Eggs,Toast and Bacon
Bento
Dinner Out

Thursday:
Banana w/Granola
Tuna Saladw/Crackers
Southwestern Chicken and Rice(Freezer) w/Avocado

Friday:
Pancakes
L.Os
Sweet Country Skillets

Saturday:
Omelet w/Toast
Hot Dogs w/chips and fixings
Grilled Hawaiian Pizza

Sunday-FATHERS DAY- Big Daddys Menu
Biscuits,Bacon and Eggs
Stromboli
**Cook-Out-Steak, Italian Sausage,Baked Potato,Baked Beans,Grilled Mixed Veggies,Yum Yum Pudding

*Meals in RED are links to the recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment