Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Homemade Chicken Nuggets


Homemade Chicken Nuggets

1lb chicken
Panko Bread Crumbs
1 large egg
2 Tbsp flour
Salt
Pepper
Paprika
(Sometimes I add a little parsley flakes)

Cut chicken into chunks

Put egg in a bowl and gently whisk

Put flour in separate bowl

Lay out a sheet of wax paper, add 1 cup(maybe more) Panko bread crumbs and 1Tbsp paprika

Season chicken with salt and pepper then coat in flour

Dip into egg and then into Panko bread crumbs

 I always make a lot of these at once. So at this point I put wax paper on a cookie sheet and put the chicken on that and into the freezer to "flash-freeze" so I can throw them all into one big Ziploc bag to have on hand.



Bake at 400 for 20 minutes. So much better than Mc...well, you know  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment