Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Menu 10-3/10-9-11



Monday:
Cereal
Bento/Southwest Chicken Salad
Crabby Patties  w/Annies Mac and Cheese(carry-over) and Applesauce

Tuesday:
Bagel w/Cream Cheese and Fresh Fruit
Bento/L.O.
BBQ Chicken w/Sweet Potatoes, and Corn

Wednesday:
Yogurt w/Granola
School/L.O.
HM Pizza w/Salad

Thursday:
Muffins w/Fresh Fruit
Bento/L.O.
Taco Salad w/Corn on Cob

Friday:
Eggs,Toast and Turkey Bacon
Bento/L.O.
Chinese Take-Out  :-)

Saturday:
Oatmeal w/Fresh Fruit
YOYO
Pantry Meal

Sunday:
Cereal
Sandwiches w/Fruit
Smoked Sausage w/Mixed Veggies and Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment