Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Menu 4-30/5-6-12



Monday:
Cereal with Fresh Fruit
Tuna Salad with Crackers and Fresh Fruit
Baked Spaghetti with Green Beans and Salad

Tuesday:
Yogurt,Apple,Peanut Butter, and Nuts
L.O.
Chicken Jambalaya(Carry-Over)

Wednesday:
Jelly Biscuits with Turkey Bacon and Fresh Fruit
L.O.
Hamburgers and Hot Dogs on grill with Sweet Potato Fries and Mixed Veggies

Thursday:
Oatmeal,Peanut Butter,Nuts, and Fresh Fruit
Salad with Fresh Fruit
Mexican Pasta

Friday:
Bacon,Egg,and Cheese Sandwich with Fresh Fruit
   ?
Beef and Broccoli with Rice

Saturday
Pancakes,Turkey Bacon, and Scrambled Eggs
Sandwiches with Fresh Fruit and Raw Veggies
    ?

Sunday:
Biscuits and Gravy with Eggs and Sausage
   ?
Lasagna  with Green Beans and Salad (Carry Over...Again! If I don't make it this week Its off till August!! Ha Ha) 

1 comment:

  1. Since I've been pregnant, menu planning has fallen by the wayside. lol. But, you've inspired me! I need to get back into it! :)

    ReplyDelete