Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Ham


I had an extra ham in freezer that I had bought on sale over the holidays. I am so glad I waited to cook it b/c yesterday was the perfect day for it. Not too hot or cold here in East TN. And the perfect Sunday Supper!
This recipe I got from a friend a few years ago and it's the main one I use.

What you will need:



Ham(this one is about 6lbs)
3 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp yellow mustard
1/2 tsp whole cloves
NOT PICTURED :  2 Tbsp pineapple juice
                                Pepper
Mix brown sugar, mustard, cloves and juice together in a small bowl. Rub on ham.
Pepper to your taste.


Wrap entire ham in foil. Place in pan with 2 inches water.

Bake at 350- 20 minutes per pound

YUM-O!!



No comments:

Post a Comment