Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lunch 2-15-11

Sissy loved her lunch today! YAY! This box was almost empty when she came home.


Here is what she has from the top left:

Pirate Puff (like pirate booty)
Valentines Candy + 2 extra pieces for friends
Ham...Again
Carrots w/ ranch in the HK
Apples
She also took a bottle of water

And here is what this box looks like closed up


You can sometimes find these kind of boxes at the Disney store. They cost anywhere from $2-$6 and they are perfect for bentos!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment