Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lunch 2-8-11

Sissy was home sick again today so she ate this bento here. We had chicken and stuffing for dinner and she wanted the left overs for lunch.



Here is what she had from top left corner:

Marshmallow Heart
Peanut Butter
Apples
Stuffing
Chicken
With a bottle of water

Some people have asked me about her bento boxes so I took a few pictures of this one.
This one I guess you could say, is a more "traditional" bento box.


All stacked up


All the components + the band to hold everything together.

This is just one of the MANY boxes that we have   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment