Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Menu 2/7/11



Sissy spent the weekend with Papa and YaYa so, I spent the weekend with Brother. We had FUN! I think we played with ALL of his toys, crawled through the tunnel 27 times, went shopping, watched Cars and Ratatouille 3 times each, he also dropped his bottle 999 times and every time said "Uh Ah" instead of "Uh Oh". I got some laundry done, cleaned the kitchen and made a menu for this week! :)  All of the breakfasts are the same as last week b/c Sissy didn't eat here before school(we are still working on this).

Here is what we are having:

Monday:
Cereal
Bento
Baked Chicken w/ Stuffing and Greenbeans

Tuesday:
Oatmeal
Bento
Hamburgers w/ Sweet potatoes

Wednesday:
Yogurt
Bento
Baked Spaghetti w/ Toast

Thursday:
Cereal
Eating @ School (Turkey dinner)
Breakfast for Dinner- Biscuits and Gravy w/ eggs and sausage

Friday:
Banana w/ Peanut Butter
Bento
Beef Nacho Bake

Saturday:
Breakfast Burritos
Salad
Chicken Curry

Sunday:
French Toast w/ Turkey Bacon and Eggs
L.O.s
Baked Ham w/ Mashed Potatoes and Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment