Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Monday, January 2, 2012

Top Recipes of 2011 and Some of my favorites!

I started this blog 1-11-11 more as a help for my friends than anything and it has turned into a hobby that I love to do! I have added many recipes since the beginning and have got almost 13,000 hits on the site. I hope to continue adding new recipes,bento,coupon shopping trips,family life and anything else that comes about! :o)

 I wanted to share with y'all the top 4 recipes of 2011. These are the most viewed recipes on by blog.

1. Better than Restaurant Beef and Broccoli   

This is the most popular recipe on my blog! If you don't try anything else on here try this! It is so good!

2. The best Southwest Chicken Salad

3. Breakfast Casserole

4.Chicken Nachos



I also wanted to share a couple that aren't the most "popular" but ones I love!

1.Shepherds Pie

2. Amazing Lasagna

3.Chocolate No Bake Cookies

4. Low Country Grill

No comments:

Post a Comment