Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Menu 1-21/1-27-13




Monday:
Juice
Cabbage Soup
Garlic Chicken  with Roasted Veggies


Tuesday:
Juice
Soup/ *Daddy's Choice*
Baked Spaghetti with Green Beans and Salad


Wednesday:
Scrambled Eggs with Turkey Bacon and Toast
Soup/*Daddy's Choice*
Turkey,Kale and Black Bean Quesadillas with Roasted Veggies


Thursday:
Juice
L.O.s
Sausage,Potatoes, and Kraut in Crockpot

Friday:
Oatmeal with Fresh Fruit
Tuna Melt  with Fresh Fruit and Veggies
Freezer Meal


Saturday:
Giant Breakfast Cookies  with Fresh Fruit
*Subway*
Shrimp Fajita Lettuce Wraps


Sunday:
CLEAN
     OUT
        FRIDGE

No comments:

Post a Comment