Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Italian Chicken and Potatoes


Here is what you will need:


3lb split chicken breasts
1lb red potatoes, diced
3/4 cup Italian salad dressing ( I ALWAYS mix my own with cider vinegar)
1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Place chicken in a greased 9x13 pan. Arrange potatoes around chicken. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.

Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 30 minutes longer until potatoes are tender and chicken juices run clear.





Yum Yum Folks!! This is super easy recipe and very tasty!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment