Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Menu Feb 21-27


I had fun with Brother again this weekend. I wouldn't say he is "Mommas Boy" he is definitely "Daddy's Boy" but we have fun playing just the same.  :)  His personality is coming out more and more and he is curious as ever! Can't believe he is almost 16 months ALREADY!!

I feel pretty good about all the cooking/freezer meals I did yesterday. It's nice to know if I am running late or working late that Big Daddy can pull something from the freezer and we can have a home cooked meal instead of running for fast food!
A lot of Breakfasts are still the same...I don't know if we will ever get up early enough to have breakfast...or if Sissy will ever want to eat that early, but I am going to keep trying. I also carried over some "extras" and added some more that I want to do here and there this week.

Here is what we are having:

Monday:
Giant Breakfast Cookies
Bento
Italian Chicken w/ potatoes

Tuesday:
Oatmeal
Bento
HM Pizza night w/ Salad

Wednesday:
Yogurt
Bento
Goulash w/ Green Beans and toast

Thursday:
Cereal
Bento
Pancakes w/ Turkey Bacon and Eggs

Friday:
Banana w/ yogurt
Bento
Rice Dish

Saturday:
Fruit Smoothies
Salmon patties w/ raw veggies
Chicken Curry in Crock Pot

Sunday:
Biscuits and Gravy w/ Sausage and Eggs
L.O.s
Taco Night w/ all the fixings

Extras:
Banana Bread
Jell-O
Bean Dip
Pizza Cups
Boiled Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment