Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Monday, February 21, 2011

Lunch 2-21

Both kids had a re-check doctors appointment this morning. I packed Sissy's lunch in less than 5 minutes, hence the lack of nutrition...  Well, we got in to see the doctor and Sissy was running a fever! Ugh   So between the yucky cough she STILL has and the fever I figured she would get sent home from school so I kept her at the house....she slept for 3 hours and is now up and still sluggish...  Doc says just allergies but still don't like her being sick!  Brother on the other hand is fine. Had to have 2 shots today and was a good trooper!  :)


From top left:
Juice pouch
Cheese stick
Crackers
Yogurt
Ham
Carrots

She ate this when she got up from her nap. She tore up her ham and asked that I do that instead of roll it b/c then she gets more!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment